• Is there any age limit for participants?
The event is open to all!
- Registration for children 0 to 6 years old at the time of the race is optional. If the parent/guardian chooses to have race kits and finisher’s medal for them, then they can pay the registration fee.
- Children 7 years old and above at the time of the race are required to pay the registration fee.
- Registrants 17 years old and below at the time of the race need to provide a name of guardian in the registration page.
- Runners 17 years old and below at the time of the race must submit an accomplished Parent/Guardian Consent form which would be attached to the “confirmation of registration” email. The race kits of the registered runners will only be released upon submission of this Parent/Guardian Consent form.
- Young ones and the elderly be accompanied by an able and healthy adult.
• Can registration be done over the phone?
We do not accept the registration by phone. Please register through our website or registration page.
• Can PWD (person with disability) participate?
Yes, we allow PWDs to participate provided that they have a medical clearance from their respective attending physicians. They must also be accompanied by a responsible adult. For PWD participants, please contact us at (02) 2637768 or 4365683 or 0937372621, so that we can provide necessary assistance for you.
• Can I register even if I am overseas at the time of registration?
Yes, we welcome runners from overseas! Just show up on the day of the run, October 21, 2017!
• What should I do after registration?
Have fun preparing for the run! Then pick up your race kit at the SM By The Bay, SM MOA Complex Entertainment Hall any day between October 1 to 15, 2017. If you opted for shipping, then you can wait for your race kit to be delivered to you between September 15- October 15, 2017.
• Can I ask another person to pick up my race kit for me?
Yes, as long as they bring with them the printed or electronic copy of your confirmation email with code on it.
• Can I run with my pet?
Pets are cute and adorable, however, we cannot allow them in the event for the safety of the runners and our animal friends.
• Can I cancel my registration and ask for a refund?
Registration is non-refundable but transferable. However, the shirt size of the first registrant will be retained.
• I would like to be a partner/sponsor in the event. Who do I get in touch with?
For sponsorship or partnership proposals, please email us at email@example.com
• Do I have to go to reception desk on the event day?
No. Please bring your race bib and meet at the designated assembly area.
• What will happen if there is bad weather?
We will proceed with the run unless there is an advice from the Local Government about an extreme weather condition. In the event of cancellation, an announcement will be made by 4:00 a.m. on the event day at the latest through the website and Facebook page.
• Can I get my race kit on the day of the event?
Race kits cannot be picked up at the day of the event itself. For those who opted for pickup during registration, race kits can be picked up at the SM By the Bay, SM MOA Complex G/F Entertainment Mall from October 1-15, 2017.
• Is there any dress code?
Please use Hello Kitty t-shirt and race bib included in the race kit. If by any reason the runner cannot use the official race shirt, a white or pink shirt can be used.
• Is there time record?
The Hello Kitty Run is not a time event. Runners can walk and run and have fun! However, the maximum time to finish the course is 90 minutes.
• What time should I arrive on the day of the run?
The run will start at 5:00am. Please arrive at 4:30am at the latest.
• Are there any restrooms along the route?
Yes, there will be restrooms along the route.
• Are there any shower rooms and changing rooms?
No showers but there will be changing rooms allotted for runners.
• Is there a place to store items?
There is a baggage counter for free on a first-come-first-served basis. However, please manage your own valuables such as cellphones and wallets. We are not responsible for any losses, damages, or theft.
• Can I refund my registration fee if I decide not to participate anymore?
Participation fees cannot be refunded after registration. The registration is transferable but the size of the T-shirt (in the race kit) ordered cannot be changed anymore.
For more questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline (02) 2637768 or 4365683 or 09373726217 Monday to Friday, from 9AM to 5PM.